SEA-PLM 2019 Data
- All statistics were computed using sampling weights.
- Estimation of standard errors for significance testing were computed by making use of:
- Replication methods (jackknife repeated replication, JK2 variant) to estimate sampling variance, and
- Five plausible values for estimating measurement variance.
- General note: SEA-PLM data were designed for group-level reporting; students’ scale scores in the database are not intended to report performance of individual students or very small groups.
SEA-PLM 2019 datasets are available for free. For doing secondary analyses, an add-in Replicates Module for SPSS™ is available on the Datasets and Questionnaires page on the SEA-PLM Website.
Types of data files
- Regional students dataset (cognitive items and background questionnaire)
- Regional schools and principals dataset (background questionnaire)
- Regional teachers dataset (background questionnaire)
- Regional parents dataset (background questionnaire)
- Background questionnaires (students, school principals, teachers, parents)
Format(s) of data files
Item release policy
SEA-PLM 2019 datasets are available for free and public access in SPSS™ format. Policy-makers, professionals, students and others interested in SEA-PLM 2019 are permitted to make public or private use of the data with an acknowledgement to ©UNICEF 2020. But all cognitive items remain secure.