PISA 2012 Data
All statistics were computed using sampling weights; standard errors based on balanced repeated replication weights were used for statistical significance and/or confidence intervals.
Analyses derived from achievement test results (plausible values) were based on Rubin’s rule for multiply imputed variables.
The OECD average corresponded to the arithmetic mean of the respective country estimates.
- Student questionnaire data file
- School questionnaire data file
- Parent questionnaire data file
- Cognitive item response data file
- Scored cognitive response data file
Most items are kept confidential for re-use in future cycles in order to measure trends. A minority of items are released after each cycle to illustrate new frameworks and provide samples of tasks at different levels of proficiency