TEDS-M 2008 Data
- All statistics were computed using sampling weights.
- Estimation of standard errors for significance testing was computed by means of replication methods (BRR) to estimate sampling variance.
For doing secondary analyses, data can be analyzed with the IEA IDB Analyzer. This tool takes into account the characteristics of the sampling and assessment design and implements the corresponding replication method.
General note: TEDS-M data are designed for group-level reporting; future teachers’ scale scores in the database are not intended to report performance of individuals or very small groups.
- Future primary teacher booklets
- Future lower secondary teacher booklets
- Scoring reliability
- Educator questionnaire
- Institutional program questionnaire
Responses to all items used in the assessment are included in the database. About 25% of the items are released to the public for informational purposes. The remaining items are kept secure, thus ensuring the possibility of re-using these in future assessments. While use of the actual released items is subject to approval by the IEA Secretariat, the response data to all items used in the assessment is publicly available in the data files.