COVID-19 UPDATE: Conference will be held virtually in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Please follow the conference website link provided below for more details and most recent updates.
Process-oriented Research on Learning in Contemporary Society
The SIG-conference 2020 will be hosted by the University of Groningen and the NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences and will take place at the University of Groningen. This shared conference will explore a process-oriented approach to learning and combine synergies of each special interest group (SIG) to collaborate on methodological and theoretical approaches for tracing learning in interaction.
- Dr. Sara Hennessy, University of Cambridge
- Prof. Maaike Hajer, University of Mälmo and University of Applied Sciences, Utrecht
Dates and deadlines
- First call for proposals: October, 2019
- Submission system opens: December 15, 2019
- Second call for proposals: January 6, 2020
- Submissions deadline: February 25, 2020
- Early bird registration opens: March 1, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: April 1, 2020
- Late registration: May 25, 2020
- Registration closes: June 1, 2020
Groningen, The Netherlands