Education in a Globalized World
The conference is framed by two driving questions connecting education and globalization: What implications does globalization have for education? And, what is the role of education in a globalized world?
The conference aims to explore how educational research, practice, and policy are affected by contemporary societal changes by inviting contributions that engage with how globalization interplays with fundamental conditions of education.
- David Kronlid, Associate professor of Curriculum Studies, Uppsala University
- Felisa Tibbitts, Lecturer International Education Development Program, Columbia University and Chair in Human Rights Education in the Department of Law, Economics, and Governance, Utrecht University
- Michel Vandenbroeck, Associate professor in family pedagogy and Department head, department of social work and social pedagogy, Ghent University
- Agnès van Zanten, Senior Research Professor, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique at the Observatoire Sociologique du Changement (OSC) of Sciences Po, Paris
- Marcelo Caruso, Professor of Historische Bildungsforschung, Humboldt University in Berlin