The American Institutes for Research (AIR) will held two presentations on improving the utility of the Programme for the International Assessment of Adult Competencies (PIAAC) data through development of a skills map and policy report.
- Presentation 1 Theme: Exploring Associations in Literacy and Numeracy Proficiency with Age and Education at the State and County Levels
- Presentation 2 Theme: Using National and State Indicators to Understand Opportunity Across the States
- Presenter: Tom Krenzke, Vice President and Senior Statistician, Westat
- Presenter: Dr. Irwin Kirsch, Director and Ralph Tyler Chair, ETS
- Moderator: Molly Irwin, Vice President- Research and Science, The Pew Charitable Trusts
Date and time: October 19 2022 11:00 AM-12.00 PM ET