COVID-19 UPDATE: Conference is postponed to December 14-16, 2020 in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and will be held virtually. Please follow the conference website link provided below for more details and most recent updates.
Sharpening the facets of online measures: Research at the cutting edge
The conference will yield a great platform for discussion and exchange of experience with different online measures such as multi-modal and multi-channel process measures, eye-tracking, brain-imaging methods, psychophysiological measures such as EDA and heart rate variability, video data, log data and observational data.
- Eco de Geus, VU University
- Inge Molenaar, Radboud University Nijmegen
- Johanna Kaakinen, Turku EyeLabs
Dates and deadlines
- Submission deadline: February 7, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: April 17, 2020
- Early bird deadline: May 15, 2020