COVID-19 UPDATE: Conference will be held virtually in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Please follow the conference website link provided below for more details and most recent updates.
Early childhood education: Growing up in dynamic and changing times
EARLI SIG 5 focuses on learning and development from birth to the age of eight. The conference will serve as a platform for international collaboration and exchange of ideas, as well as evidence-based discussions of early childhood research in education and development corresponding to recent societal, educational and technological changes.
- Prof. Minna Hannula-Sormunen, University of Turku, Finland
- Emeritus Prof. Angela Fawcett, Swansea University, UK
Dates and deadlines
- Call for submissions: October 1, 2019
- Submission deadline: January 10, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: February 27, 2020
- Registration opens: February 17, 2020
- Early bird registration deadline: March 31, 2020
- Final registration deadline: July 1, 2020
Tel Aviv, Israel