COVID-19 UPDATE: Conference is postponed to November 10-13, 2020 in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and will be held virtually. Please follow the conference website link provided below for more details and most recent updates.
Values, Worldviews and Religions in Education: Changing Realities in the City
The EARLI SIG 19 welcomes research on the above mentioned theme in the context of early childhood education and care settings, comprehensive school settings, and youth research.
- Dr Anna Strhan, University of York, UK
- Dr Tünde Puskas, University of Linköping
- Professor David Thurfjell, Södertörn University
- Professor Martin Ubani, University of Eastern Finland
Dates and deadlines
- Abstract submission: January 15, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: March 10, 2020
- Early bird registration deadline: March 15, 2020 (postponed to October, 2020)
- New submissions deadline (after postponement): October 1, 2020 (results on October 10, 2020)
- Final registration deadline: March 16, 2020 (postponed to October 31, 2020)