PRIDI 2013 Data
- All statistics were computed using appropriate sampling weights.
- Estimation of standard errors for significance testing were computed by means of:
- Replication methods (jackknife repeated replication) to estimate sampling variance, and
- Five plausible values for estimating measurement variance.
For doing secondary analyses, data can be analyzed with the IEA IDB Analyzer and the International Data Explorer. These tools take into account the characteristics of the sampling and assessment design in order to implement the appropriate replication method, and they make use of existing plausible values.
One data file per country, containing information on:
- The child
- Development responses to assessment items from the Engle scale and the Peabody test
- Scale scores and indices
All PRIDI products (including the items) are regional public goods, freely available on the study’s website. The study invites other countries to apply these instruments and to add to the data and knowledge initiated by PRIDI.