The conference will explore how boundaries between knowledge fields and actors are challenged and how new boundaries are constructed in educational sciences today.
Key questions to be addressed include:
- How are boundaries transcended and (re)defined in the educational sciences?
- How is the traditional organization of the educational sciences challenged in the wake of interdisciplinary research and user involvement?
- What opportunities and challenges lie in disciplinary demarcations, when it comes to balancing productive exchange across boundaries?
- Professor Wolff-Michael Roth - Lansdowne Professor Applied Cognitive Science - University of Victoria, Canada
- Professor Karen Mundy - Chief Technical Officer Global Partnership for Education Washington D.C., USA
- Professor Monika Bærøe Nerland - Department of Education, University of Oslo, Norway
Dates and deadlines
- Conference dates: 8th - 10th March 2018
- Registration opens / Call for abstracts: 15 September 2017
- Deadline for abstract submission (Extended): 15 November 2017
- Status of abstracts (approved - rejected): 15 December 2017
- Early bird registration ends: 15 January 2017
- Registration ends: 22 February 2018
University of Oslo, Norway