The conference will explore how boundaries between knowledge fields and actors are challenged and how new boundaries are constructed in educational sciences today.
Key questions to be addressed include:
- How are boundaries transcended and (re)defined in the educational sciences?
- How is the traditional organization of the educational sciences challenged in the wake of interdisciplinary research and user involvement?
- What opportunities and challenges lie in disciplinary demarcations, when it comes to balancing productive exchange across boundaries?
University of Oslo, Norway
8-10 March 2018
- 15 September 2017 Registration opens / Call for abstracts
- 15 November 2017 Deadline for abstract submission (Extended)
- 15 December 2017 Status of abstracts (approved - rejected)
- 15 January 2017 Early bird registration ends
- 22 February 2018 Registration ends
- Professor Wolff-Michael Roth - Lansdowne Professor Applied Cognitive Science
- University of Victoria, Canada
- Professor Karen Mundy - Chief Technical Officer Global Partnership for Education Washington D.C., USA
- Professor Monika Bærøe Nerland - Department of Education, University of Oslo, Norway