Learning and instruction with an impact: scaling up the skill, will and thrill of learning
The Junior Researchers of EARLI host an annual conferences offering the possibility to meet fellow junior researchers from all over Europe and exchange ideas and experiences. JURE provides an environment where juniors can socialise and participate in a scientific community.
The JURE 2018 conference presentations, workshops and keynotes will showcase the newest findings about the cognitive, motivational and emotional aspects of learning and highlight the practical implications for practice and policy. JURE 2018 also aims to provide participants with a broad range of research topics. All contributions about learning and instruction in all possible contexts are welcome.
Dates and deadlines
- Conference dates: 02.07 - 06.07.2018
- Submission deadline (EXTENDED): 31.12.2017
- Review deadline (first round): 01.02.2018
- Second Round Submission deadline: 15.04.18 (EXTENDED)
- EARLY BIRD deadline: 03.05.2018